What you need to know about VPN in 2022 will be explained below using sub-questions!.
WHAT IS A VPN?
VPN is a VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK that protects your information by hiding your device’s IP address and online identity, encrypting your data and routing it through secure networks to servers in far away states or even other countries depending on the server name / address used, thus, ensuring that you are able to browse the Internet securely and anonymously. Although VPNs won’t be able to keep you safe in all scenarios, it is a safe way to browse the internet and can protect from IP and encrypt internet history as well as prevent snooping on by government agencies.
Can VPNs be hacked?
Do I really need a VPN? (Get it 100% Free HERE!) using VPNBOOK
Using a VPN will protects your data while you are on these free and open networks, and will in turn hide your browsing history, banking information, account passwords and more from ill-intentioned internet strangers, hackers and cyber criminals.
Listed are other reason why you might need a VPN:
- Data Privacy From Your Internet Service Provider
- Data Privacy From the Apps and Services You Use especially on mobile devices
- Security When Working Remotely
- Data Privacy From Your Government
- Gaining access to Content in other regions not allowed in your region/ present location.
- Some countries have placed ban on some social media like Facebook in China & Iran, if you are within this space you definitely need a VPN if you most Geo by-pass the bans/restrictions.
Is the use of VPN legal?
Please don’t forget to drop a comment below if this has been helpful to you. Also, if you need us to write or create a video on any topic please drop it also in the comment section below. Your feed backs means a lot to us.